Beauty Training Studio - Nail & Beauty Courses
STUDENT JOB OFFER 2018
NAIL TECHNICIAN - STUDENT JOB OFFER
We are based in East London and are willing to take students who have graduated from an NVQ Level 2 in Nail technician course or equivalent. We are currently on the verge of expanding from our flagship store and therefore looking for nail technicians all year round!
- A guaranteed interview if we think your cover letter and CV are a good match
- Full time/ Part time positions with competitive entry wage for the first 6 months, followed by a review and salary appraisal close to an experienced hire thereafter
- On the job 6month training by our successful director
- A vibrant atmosphere and an amazing team– we’re a unique nail salon with a bar and coffee counter!
- Start date: ASAP
WHAT YOU NEED TO SEND
DUTIES AS A NAIL TECHNICIAN AND PRODUCT ASSISTANT
- To carry out Manicures and Pedicures through to Nail Art, Acrylic and Shellac Nails.
- Provides guests with quality acrylic nail extensions, refills, wraps, (silk and fiberglass), and gel nails.
- Knowledge of proper treatment methods to ensure that no harm comes to guest.
- Can show creativity and flair when applying polish and nail art.
- Decorating nails with coloured varnish, transfers gems or glitter painting designs onto nails with an airbrush or by hand, repairing, removing false nails and extensions.
- Safety, Sterilisation, Sanitation and hygiene procedures
- Maintains knowledge of current manicure and pedicure, nail extensions techniques and styles.
- Promotes all services and products that the Salon offers
- Able to establish long term relationships with guests and develop and increase our client base.